Monday 3 October 2011

Shoaib Akhtar’s Interview Video About Sachin Tendulkar

Pakistani cricketer Shoaib Akhtar, in his autobiography, “Controversially”, had taken a dig at the master blaster stating that Sachin Tendulkar was scared to face him and he is not a born match winner. He has made many other such startling revelations in his book.


Akhtar goes onto say that he intimidated master blaster Tendulkar with his delivery during the Faisalabad Test. I bowled (Sachin) a particularly fast ball which he, to my amazement didn`t even touch. He walked away! That was the first time I saw him walk away from me that, too, on the slow track at Faisalabad,” Akhtar wrote. I think players like Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid weren’t exactly match winners to start with, nor did they know the art of finishing the game.”

In an interveiw shoaib said” I have written what i personally felt. I felt that his tennis elbow was bad so i would scare him and get him out. Sachin never gives his wicket up easily but that day he walked So i felt he did not want to play and that he was scared. In the next test I hit him on his head. He did not score many runs in that series because of his tennis elbow every player has a bad day or series.

He may be your god but not my God if your God gets hit on the head, don’t feel bad it just a game of cricket. Why does the truth hurt your ego so much? If i felt he was scared in one series, why should it bother you so much?You say that it is a democratic country and everybody has the right to ay what they want So why I can’t I say what I want ?

Sachin may be your god but not mine Said Akhtar in Video:


Whatever matches i have played against Indian Sachin or Dravid have not single handedly won them. I always believed he is great. I have said so in my book. you are focusing on just two lines out of an entire book. Why should I applogise? For waht?  Why should I apologize two lines out of an entire book? Why should i apologise? For what? Why should I apologise for speaking the truth? If one feels bad then so be it. Shouldn’t you apologize for your fans?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...